FINALLY. Something different. Taleah leaned into me and whispered, “Daring—I love it!”
Nick’s look was unlike any of the other candidates. He wore a saturated, purple dress shirt and a tie with pink and purple diamonds that were checkered across the cloth and faded into a white diamond pattern. He was had the social etiquette to fasten his suite coat’s top two buttons and was the only candidate who took enough pride in details to polish his shoes.
He sported a yellow bracelet on his right wrist and a chunky silver ring, showing his masculinity.
His hair appeared to have been cut recently and was lightly gelled. He had shaved groomed his goatee with mustache combo. The shorter length of his stache and beard implies a knowledge of more contemporary trends. This may imply that he would also be aware of trends and be up-to-date on Union College news.
(Oh- and ladies, if you are want your man to adopt this trendy look which is oh-so-popular among the ASB male candidates, you can find step-by-step instructions for it and other facial hair grooming styles at gillette styles)
- The Uselessness of a Degree
- Emily and Leslie's Top 5 Baby Names for Dean Brait...
- What do you dream? (Hannah's Stolen Words of the W...
- That's What Makes Them Pirates
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 9
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 8
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 7
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 6
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 2
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 5
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 4
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 3
- Updated poll results
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect
- Who is going to win?
- Being fiscally repsonsible may require a TI-84 cal...
- What Big RIch has to say about the Elections
- Vice President AKA ruler of senate
- Students giving their opinion: video blogging
- The presidents sum it up.
- The Presidential Review
- I see you.
- 4 for 1
- Town Hall Meeting- Social VP Candidates
- Town Hall Meeting-Presidential Candidates
- Opinion Poll: Who would you vote for?
- Town Hall Meeting-Executive VP
- Quick Links to Candidates
- Owen Hansen: Candidate for Executive Vice Presiden...
- Candidate: Sadie Wren-President
- If You're Out There, Celebrate Black History month...
- Candidate: Brandee Eisele Social VP
- Candidate: Topher Thompson ASB President
- Candidate: Lauren Keller Executive VP
- Candidate: Andrew Morgan Financial VP
- Candidate: Ruth Ibuado President
- Candidate: Christi Daniels Social VP
- ASB Elections
- I love You
- Mariela's video of the week
- Recap on the Weekend
- LIfe's Choices, God's Answers
- Volunteering for the blind
- Disney songs in other languages
- Emily and Leslie's Top 5...Fun Facts About The Sup...
- What to do when you are bored:
- ▼ February (47)