Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Candidate: Andrew Morgan Financial VP
Stats: Hometown Australia then Colorado. Double major in Business Administration empahsis in finance and Music.
Why you should vote for him?
I have always been very involved in student leadership, both in the community and at each school I have attended. Since starting high school, I have held eight student leadership positions, some years holding two positions in different organizations; I have served as treasurer/financial vice president for four of those years. I am involved in many groups here on campus including freshman class treasurer, Unionaires, Concert Winds, and Chamber Orchestra.
My interests include music, skiing, kneeboarding, roller coasters, and geocaching. I really enjoy meeting new people and just hanging out with friends. I would really like to serve on ASB next year because I want to make a difference at Union.
Money Talks. He listens. That is exactly how I want to serve Union next year. I want to listen to the opinions of each person and help incorporate your ideas into how we plan and budget our year. Thank you for your consideration!
- The Uselessness of a Degree
- Emily and Leslie's Top 5 Baby Names for Dean Brait...
- What do you dream? (Hannah's Stolen Words of the W...
- That's What Makes Them Pirates
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 9
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 8
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 7
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 6
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 2
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 5
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 4
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 3
- Updated poll results
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect
- Who is going to win?
- Being fiscally repsonsible may require a TI-84 cal...
- What Big RIch has to say about the Elections
- Vice President AKA ruler of senate
- Students giving their opinion: video blogging
- The presidents sum it up.
- The Presidential Review
- I see you.
- 4 for 1
- Town Hall Meeting- Social VP Candidates
- Town Hall Meeting-Presidential Candidates
- Opinion Poll: Who would you vote for?
- Town Hall Meeting-Executive VP
- Quick Links to Candidates
- Owen Hansen: Candidate for Executive Vice Presiden...
- Candidate: Sadie Wren-President
- If You're Out There, Celebrate Black History month...
- Candidate: Brandee Eisele Social VP
- Candidate: Topher Thompson ASB President
- Candidate: Lauren Keller Executive VP
- Candidate: Andrew Morgan Financial VP
- Candidate: Ruth Ibuado President
- Candidate: Christi Daniels Social VP
- ASB Elections
- I love You
- Mariela's video of the week
- Recap on the Weekend
- LIfe's Choices, God's Answers
- Volunteering for the blind
- Disney songs in other languages
- Emily and Leslie's Top 5...Fun Facts About The Sup...
- What to do when you are bored:
- ▼ February (47)