Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Candidate: Topher Thompson ASB President
Stats: Hometown Lincoln NE. Business Major with a Science emphasis
Status: Executive Vice President of ASB and 4th floor RA Prescott Hall
Ever since starting my college experience at Union, I have enjoyed being here. I have wanted to get involved and have succeeded in doing so. This has given me a few years to watch and learn how ASB changes, and how it stays the same. I have been in ASB for two years now, being the Webmaster, and the Executive Vice President.
I have seen what methods work and what methods don’t work in interacting with people and getting things done. Contributing to dorm life for two years as an RA and being on U-Crew for three summers recruiting at camps and camp meetings, has allowed me to work with many different teams. Through my experiences at Union and beyond I have met, and worked with diverse groups and teams and I know that my experience of working with these different teams will translate into a better ASB for you.
If elected president, I look forward to working with the ASB team to bring you a year to remember. Many don’t realize that the President of ASB not only leads the team in your Saturday night events, but also represents you at college board meetings, approves or vetos your senate propositions, deals with emergency situations that may arise during the scholastic year and works with each and every member of the ASB team to ensure that ASB does the best job possible.
I understand what is expected of the Presidential position on ASB and I have the background and expectations of myself to lead how you want to see your year play out in 2010-2011.
Why should you vote for him:
My experience on ASB and in other settings similar has given me the tools and desire to do this job for you, the students of Union College. I am loyal to this school and want everyone here to be as excited as I am about what the coming year could be. Union is the sum of its students, so let’s bring the spirit and experience of Union home again and have a great year in 2010-2011!
- The Uselessness of a Degree
- Emily and Leslie's Top 5 Baby Names for Dean Brait...
- What do you dream? (Hannah's Stolen Words of the W...
- That's What Makes Them Pirates
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 9
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 8
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 7
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 6
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 2
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 5
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 4
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 3
- Updated poll results
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect
- Who is going to win?
- Being fiscally repsonsible may require a TI-84 cal...
- What Big RIch has to say about the Elections
- Vice President AKA ruler of senate
- Students giving their opinion: video blogging
- The presidents sum it up.
- The Presidential Review
- I see you.
- 4 for 1
- Town Hall Meeting- Social VP Candidates
- Town Hall Meeting-Presidential Candidates
- Opinion Poll: Who would you vote for?
- Town Hall Meeting-Executive VP
- Quick Links to Candidates
- Owen Hansen: Candidate for Executive Vice Presiden...
- Candidate: Sadie Wren-President
- If You're Out There, Celebrate Black History month...
- Candidate: Brandee Eisele Social VP
- Candidate: Topher Thompson ASB President
- Candidate: Lauren Keller Executive VP
- Candidate: Andrew Morgan Financial VP
- Candidate: Ruth Ibuado President
- Candidate: Christi Daniels Social VP
- ASB Elections
- I love You
- Mariela's video of the week
- Recap on the Weekend
- LIfe's Choices, God's Answers
- Volunteering for the blind
- Disney songs in other languages
- Emily and Leslie's Top 5...Fun Facts About The Sup...
- What to do when you are bored:
- ▼ February (47)