The morning started like any other, waking up to a shrill alarm clock. Something no one likes, and if you do you’re mental. However, the small heart attack I had when my alarm went off was nothing compared to what happened when I went to take a shower and saw a guy standing in the doorway. That isn’t exactly correct, I saw a poster with a guys face on it, which I, in my sleep depravation, thought was a real guy. After a few seconds of bewildered embarrassment I realized my mistake, though I was still embarrassed and bewildered but for other reasons. And so began my encounter with ASB campaign paraphernalia.
It seems that the longer these campaigns go on the less environmentally friendly they become. A few posters sure, but having them plastered everywhere is not only tacky but a waste. It clutters the boards leaving no room for real updates and it will cause undue amounts of trash. Unless the participants are willing to hunt down all their posters and recycle the ones they aren’t going to keep, I don’t think they should put up any. I would also like to be able to eat and drink with out someone trying to persuade me to believe they are the best candidate.
Tuesday will be a joyous day for me because all the campaigning will end. Sure some people are going to be crushed as their unrealistic dreams hit reality, but I will finally be able to go about my life in peace. I wish all the contestants luck, unless the don’t take down their own posters and recycle them once this is all over.
- The Uselessness of a Degree
- Emily and Leslie's Top 5 Baby Names for Dean Brait...
- What do you dream? (Hannah's Stolen Words of the W...
- That's What Makes Them Pirates
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 9
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 8
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 7
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 6
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 2
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 5
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 4
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 3
- Updated poll results
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect
- Who is going to win?
- Being fiscally repsonsible may require a TI-84 cal...
- What Big RIch has to say about the Elections
- Vice President AKA ruler of senate
- Students giving their opinion: video blogging
- The presidents sum it up.
- The Presidential Review
- I see you.
- 4 for 1
- Town Hall Meeting- Social VP Candidates
- Town Hall Meeting-Presidential Candidates
- Opinion Poll: Who would you vote for?
- Town Hall Meeting-Executive VP
- Quick Links to Candidates
- Owen Hansen: Candidate for Executive Vice Presiden...
- Candidate: Sadie Wren-President
- If You're Out There, Celebrate Black History month...
- Candidate: Brandee Eisele Social VP
- Candidate: Topher Thompson ASB President
- Candidate: Lauren Keller Executive VP
- Candidate: Andrew Morgan Financial VP
- Candidate: Ruth Ibuado President
- Candidate: Christi Daniels Social VP
- ASB Elections
- I love You
- Mariela's video of the week
- Recap on the Weekend
- LIfe's Choices, God's Answers
- Volunteering for the blind
- Disney songs in other languages
- Emily and Leslie's Top 5...Fun Facts About The Sup...
- What to do when you are bored:
- ▼ February (47)