I need so much wisdom right now – can I get a witness? Anybody else freaking out with a million things to do? There’s so much to do – I don’t even know where to start. And that’s unusual for me. So I started with blogging, because that’s obviously the most important (not even sarcastic).
Does anybody else hate major decisions? You know, the ones that could turn things around and direct the course of your life? I do – at least when they’re hard. And they usually are. I used to have trouble deciding what God wanted me to do. I felt like if I presented Him with two options (or more), He would have a definite answer as to which one was the better choice. And sometimes He does. Sometimes it is obvious. But what I’m slowly learning is that sometimes all He wants from me is a commitment to serve Him, no matter where I end up.
Does it matter what I do for spring break? Maybe. But if I’ve prayerfully considered my options and asked for doors to open and close where appropriate, and all my options are still available, it may be that God is asking me to pick an option and choose to serve Him there. God’s will for my life isn’t always about what my job is, or who I marry, or whether I go to chapel today. It’s about falling more and more in love with Him, so much so that I spill over with love for the people I meet each day.
I’ve still got tons of decisions to make. And they’re stressing me a little bit. But not as much anymore. I’ve dedicated my heart to Him again this morning – and that’s His will for my life today.
- The Uselessness of a Degree
- Emily and Leslie's Top 5 Baby Names for Dean Brait...
- What do you dream? (Hannah's Stolen Words of the W...
- That's What Makes Them Pirates
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 9
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 8
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 7
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 6
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 2
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 5
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 4
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 3
- Updated poll results
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect
- Who is going to win?
- Being fiscally repsonsible may require a TI-84 cal...
- What Big RIch has to say about the Elections
- Vice President AKA ruler of senate
- Students giving their opinion: video blogging
- The presidents sum it up.
- The Presidential Review
- I see you.
- 4 for 1
- Town Hall Meeting- Social VP Candidates
- Town Hall Meeting-Presidential Candidates
- Opinion Poll: Who would you vote for?
- Town Hall Meeting-Executive VP
- Quick Links to Candidates
- Owen Hansen: Candidate for Executive Vice Presiden...
- Candidate: Sadie Wren-President
- If You're Out There, Celebrate Black History month...
- Candidate: Brandee Eisele Social VP
- Candidate: Topher Thompson ASB President
- Candidate: Lauren Keller Executive VP
- Candidate: Andrew Morgan Financial VP
- Candidate: Ruth Ibuado President
- Candidate: Christi Daniels Social VP
- ASB Elections
- I love You
- Mariela's video of the week
- Recap on the Weekend
- LIfe's Choices, God's Answers
- Volunteering for the blind
- Disney songs in other languages
- Emily and Leslie's Top 5...Fun Facts About The Sup...
- What to do when you are bored:
- ▼ February (47)