Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Candidate: Ruth Ibuado President
Stats: Hometown Riverside, California, graduated for California School of Culinary Arts. Small Business Management major.
Great management skills. In the short period of time that I have been managing Cooper’s Corner, my team and I have not only managed to triple business, but we have been able to take your suggestions and make them a reality.
I'm the Rees Hall dorm planner. With the help of the Deans and all the awesome RA’s we have been able to have one event per week in the first semester and at least two per month in the second. As well as starting the tradition of Sabbath morning breakfast the first Sabbath of every month.
In my last month at Verizon Wireless, I ranked #1 sales person in my district, which included six other stores. And ranked #22 in the Region of all of Southern California. I was also recognized and awarded for my exceptional customer service skills and customer retention rates.
Projects in the works?
I am currently working on a project to remodel the Rees Hall dorm kitchens, this involves raising money from willing donors, putting together a team that can help with the small things to cut cost of labor, picking out the appliances, and requesting proposals from contractors.
Why should you vote for her?
I want to be President because I love this school, I love the people in it, and I want to be a part of it. Two years ago, I left Lincoln Nebraska to go back to California, and when I was there all I could think about was…. I wanna go back Union again the College in the West… I wanna go back; I gotta go back to Union Again!!!
I remember the days when one person could get up in the café and start clapping their hands, and start singing that old Slinga De Ink song and by the end everyone in the café was singing along with them. I remember a day when this school had spirit, and when the students were enthusiastic about being here.
I’m not saying that the spirit is gone, but I would like to bring back that intensity and passion. I want to be president, because I want your college experience to be as good as mine was before I left. It’s not about me anymore, it’s about you. Let me share my passion for this school with you, let me be your face, and your leader, let me be you.
Don’t vote for me; vote for you and for the awesome year that I can bring you.
- The Uselessness of a Degree
- Emily and Leslie's Top 5 Baby Names for Dean Brait...
- What do you dream? (Hannah's Stolen Words of the W...
- That's What Makes Them Pirates
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 9
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 8
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 7
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 6
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 2
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 5
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 4
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 3
- Updated poll results
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect
- Who is going to win?
- Being fiscally repsonsible may require a TI-84 cal...
- What Big RIch has to say about the Elections
- Vice President AKA ruler of senate
- Students giving their opinion: video blogging
- The presidents sum it up.
- The Presidential Review
- I see you.
- 4 for 1
- Town Hall Meeting- Social VP Candidates
- Town Hall Meeting-Presidential Candidates
- Opinion Poll: Who would you vote for?
- Town Hall Meeting-Executive VP
- Quick Links to Candidates
- Owen Hansen: Candidate for Executive Vice Presiden...
- Candidate: Sadie Wren-President
- If You're Out There, Celebrate Black History month...
- Candidate: Brandee Eisele Social VP
- Candidate: Topher Thompson ASB President
- Candidate: Lauren Keller Executive VP
- Candidate: Andrew Morgan Financial VP
- Candidate: Ruth Ibuado President
- Candidate: Christi Daniels Social VP
- ASB Elections
- I love You
- Mariela's video of the week
- Recap on the Weekend
- LIfe's Choices, God's Answers
- Volunteering for the blind
- Disney songs in other languages
- Emily and Leslie's Top 5...Fun Facts About The Sup...
- What to do when you are bored:
- ▼ February (47)