Yeah right, like anyone can believe what someone says on Valentines Day. A day specifically meant to tell that special someone in your life that you love them, and if you do you will also follow these three steps: Flowers with Chocolate, Dinner, and well we all know what happens after dinner (keeping it Adventist of course). And if by chance someone doesn’t follow that simple plan they are considered a bad significant other. This entire way of thinking is wrong.
Valentines is a cop out for all the lazy boys in America who don’t want to actually put thought or feelings into their presents. So instead of being intelligent and dumping their lazy butts we have provided them with a step-by-step manual of what to do. The down side, it’s only once a year.
Of course the boys that only do things on Valentine’s Day pay for it, every restaurant, confectionery, and florist jacks there prices way up, squeezing every penny they can from this holiday. Showing love to your significant person should not be so marginalized, a healthy relationship doesn’t need Valentine’s Day because the participants already constantly reaffirm and shower the other person with affection.
Overall Valentines Day should be a day where you tell all the special people in your life that you cherish them, because you never know when you will be able to tell them next. Or maybe I am just bitter because it’s my birthday and I have to share it with all the couples. Naw, I am not that shallow.
- The Uselessness of a Degree
- Emily and Leslie's Top 5 Baby Names for Dean Brait...
- What do you dream? (Hannah's Stolen Words of the W...
- That's What Makes Them Pirates
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 9
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 8
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 7
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 6
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 2
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 5
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 4
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect Part 3
- Updated poll results
- Paradigm Dynamics of Couture Intellect
- Who is going to win?
- Being fiscally repsonsible may require a TI-84 cal...
- What Big RIch has to say about the Elections
- Vice President AKA ruler of senate
- Students giving their opinion: video blogging
- The presidents sum it up.
- The Presidential Review
- I see you.
- 4 for 1
- Town Hall Meeting- Social VP Candidates
- Town Hall Meeting-Presidential Candidates
- Opinion Poll: Who would you vote for?
- Town Hall Meeting-Executive VP
- Quick Links to Candidates
- Owen Hansen: Candidate for Executive Vice Presiden...
- Candidate: Sadie Wren-President
- If You're Out There, Celebrate Black History month...
- Candidate: Brandee Eisele Social VP
- Candidate: Topher Thompson ASB President
- Candidate: Lauren Keller Executive VP
- Candidate: Andrew Morgan Financial VP
- Candidate: Ruth Ibuado President
- Candidate: Christi Daniels Social VP
- ASB Elections
- I love You
- Mariela's video of the week
- Recap on the Weekend
- LIfe's Choices, God's Answers
- Volunteering for the blind
- Disney songs in other languages
- Emily and Leslie's Top 5...Fun Facts About The Sup...
- What to do when you are bored:
- ▼ February (47)