Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Candidate: Christi Daniels Social VP



Stats: Business Management/Communication Major
Hometown: Sedona, Arizona.

-
Why you should vote for her: I believe that I have the qualities needed for this position because I have been to almost all of the ASB events and seen all the effort that Dan and the team has put into each one. I have had a chance to help, and see what kind of person it takes to excel and make ASB something positive.

I have come to love Union and my passion is YOU. Impacting this campus by creating events that will bring everyone together, enhancing the amazing spirit that we have on campus, and glorify God: all while having an amazing time. I want each and every person that comes here to have the best experience possible.

I want to create those moments that define Union for YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit counter

Blog Archive

Contributors