Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Candidate: Brandee Eisele Social VP


Stats:
I am a Junior Marketing major from Missouri

Interests and hobbies:

Volunteering, volleyball, shopping, traveling, cooking, movies, bowling, exercising, being active, meeting new people, trying new things, designing, and anything fun!

A glimpse into my past.

I have been at Union college for almost 3 years and will be starting my senior year in the fall of 2010. Since my time here at Union I have had many opportunities to grow and increase my expertise in many areas.

Last year 2008-09 I accepted a job in the Business Division as Event Coordinator. Events became a deep interest and I worked hard to create fun, interesting and important times for everyone involved. As the year went on I found out how much I really enjoyed the logistics of planning and coordinating events.
Last summer of 2009 I had an amazing opportunity to work as an Adventist Health System Intern for Florida Hospital Publishing. Through the course of the summer I learned a lot about planning events for a large facility as well as creating and implementing an effective marketing strategy. After the internship ended I was asked to stay on as a contract employee during my junior year. Along with working for Florida Hospital Publishing I also pick up hours for HomeInstead, a senior care facility based out of Lincoln, and I babysit two little girls three days a week.

Why you should vote for me

Through all of my experiences I have learned to manage my time and become very organized. I pay close attention to the details as well as the big picture. My creativity and knowledge of how things run are part of what has made me successful in the past. I love working with people and I’m very open to the opinions, ideas and comments of others. My piece of U is personality; my personality has brought me success in event planning in the past. So let me be your piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit counter

Blog Archive

Contributors