Friday, January 8, 2010

A chilly Sabbath

First of all ladies Happy Sabbath. I'm so happy it is the end of the week and we have this time to chill and relax with our friends. I apologize that it is cold, but hey you can go sledding right?

I'm still not happy with the cold though. Tonight as I was getting ready for bed I chucked my boots off and de-socked my feet and I was surprised. My toes they looked beautiful! I forgot that right before I came back from break that my mom did a nice French tip pedicure on them (I love my mom). However no one will ever see them, I won't wear some nice strappy sandals or coordinating flip-flops with my happy sabbath outfit because it is so cold.



I guess I'll just enjoy them now while I'm in my toasty room listening to some Sabbath music.

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit counter

Contributors