Thursday, January 20, 2011

Goodbye to Taleah

Unfortunately Taleah has graduated and wont be the editor of the blog anymore. This would be unbelievable sad except that she is working at Union as a recruiter and I am hoping to rope her into writing occasionally (all the time) since she has a unique view on things.

My name is Michelle Current and I am the new blog editor. I guess you could say I was sort of the editor last semester ... but lets not talk about that. Epic fail.

A very brief bio: I am a senior communication major double emphases in journalism and public relations, my favorite color is green, I dye my hair every few months (purple unless I have job obligations), reading is only fun if it has nothing to do with school and sleep is the only activity worth daily pursual.

My sincere desire is to have a blog post everyday. I really wanted to start at the beginning of the semester, but life has a way of getting out of hand (also known as flying semi-trucks driving cars off the road). I'm sure some (if not most) of you drove through the evil blizzard/death storm to get back to school. I did and because of the weather conditions a car re-ended me making this last week a paper shuffle. I don't understand why insurance companies are such a pain to work with.

Anyway.

Something topics that will be covered in the next few weeks:
Grad school
Study tips
How do I keep from killing my roommate
When does Nebraska's winter end (never)
Unusual hang outs
Places to go when cabin fever strikes

If you are interested in writing for the blog let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hit counter

Contributors